Housekeeping Associates, Opening Shift - Vancouver, Equinox Fitness Clubs
Housekeeping Associates, Opening Shift - Vancouver, Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic Housekeeping Associates to join the Equinox team. This is a great position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization based in a state-of-the-art, luxury facility in Vancouver, Canada. The hourly rate for this role is $16.50 per hour.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure that the club and exercise equipment are clean and well maintained while providing all members, prospective members, and guests with excellent customer service
- Ensure that the sidewalk entrance and lobby are presentable
- Clean the locker room and stock all locker room consumables
- Clean and organize storage, laundry, exercise, and coat rooms
- Maintain an adequate supply of towels on the exercise floor
- Provide maintenance for all equipment
- Receive and store all deliveries
- Assist with special events
- Notify the Housekeeping Manager when any rooms or equipment need immediate attention
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- Must possess a clear understanding of what constitutes a clean and sanitary environment
- Prior experience in cleaning and laundry services is highly preferred
- Ability to service athletic equipment along with previous experience working with cleaning products and hand tools
- Strong customer service, organizational, communication, and multi-tasking abilities
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
THE EQUINOX EXPERIENCE
Looking to learn more about what the Equinox experience really means? Explore how we create a culture that is supportive, inspiring, and motivating.