Licensed Esthetician, Palo Alto - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Licensed Esthetician, Palo Alto - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Licensed Estheticians to join the Equinox team at its upscale spa in Palo Alto!
This is a great position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze, consult and perform facials and body treatments in a professional and comfortable setting.
- Responsible for directing all efforts toward member satisfaction.
- Position has room for growth into management within the company.
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- Must possess a valid Esthetician license
- Minimum of one (1) year of salon or spa experience
- Must have specific training in facial and body waxing
- Ability to handle clients in difficult situations
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable, and friendly, as well as passionate, intelligent, and knowledgeable regarding the fitness industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational, and follow-up skills
- Ability to utilize new techniques and ideas
- Computer literate
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
All potential employees are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon an offer of employment unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States. Pursuant to California law and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.
Who We Are
This is where you can find the story that started it all and how we deliver the best experience time after time.Learn More
What Matters To Us
How do we stay on top? By letting our values drive our work and how we treat each other.Learn More
What We Offer
Our benefits and rewards support you in every way that matters.Learn More