Pilates Instructors, New York City
Pilates Instructors, New York CityOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels, and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, and living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture, and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
What makes Pilates with Equinox stand out?
A fast-paced and high-energy environment! As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to build your own business by teaching a variety of clients with different needs and goals. We value career advancement and will provide you with the resources and mentorship needed to succeed. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside a supportive team of experienced professionals who will help you grow as a Pilates Instructor. At our club, we encourage a high-performance lifestyle and offer access to top-of-the-line facilities and services to help you achieve your own fitness goals while setting an example for our clients.Job Description
As an Equinox Pilates Instructor, your career becomes an empowered lifestyle founded on maximizing both your personal and client potential. Under the guidance of a dedicated Pilates manager, you will develop and refine an approach to programming, education, and business development that ensures your Pilates Instructor career is as unlimited as your passion. Secure a stronger future and help us redefine the science of fitness and the art of living.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AS A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM:
- Develop a safe, professional, comprehensive Pilates training program for each client to ensure they attain their goals and remain motivated to continue progress
- Conduct initial client’s complimentary assessment and goal setting to be able to recommend a Pilates training program
- Instruct both private, duet sessions, and semi-private sessions
- Work with Pilates Manager to build your book of business through our member base and ensure your success
- Complete all administrative requirements associated with client management
- Collaborate with other departments in the club to ensure members have a well-rounded experience
- Provide excellent customer service to all Equinox members and guests
- Strive to have consistent & frequent client activity to help them achieve results + goals
- Participate in ongoing training and development
- Maintain studio and equipment cleanliness
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Certified on all Pilates apparatus and/or have completed a Comprehensive Pilates Teacher training program with a minimum of 400 hours
- Exceptional customer service skills
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Standing, sitting, and walking
- Squatting, bending, and reaching
- Pushing, pulling, ability to safely spot and correct clients during session
AS A PILATES INSTRUCTOR OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Compensation for time spent in internal Pilates continuing education and business development to support your growth as a Pilates Instructor and professional
- Access to our company discounts with various certifying bodies and countless free continuing education Pilates workshops
- Bonus opportunities for eligible instructors
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k benefits within the first month of employment for full-time employees
- Pathway to Pilates management opportunities and Pilates Teacher Trainer opportunities
Pay Transparency: $41hr. - $51hr. /per session, $15/hr. (non-session work); ability to learn additional incentive bonuses
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
THE EQUINOX EXPERIENCE
Looking to learn more about what the Equinox experience really means? Explore how we create a culture that is supportive, inspiring, and motivating.