Learning & Development Product Lead, Service & Quality Standards
Learning & Development Product Lead, Service & Quality StandardsOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
We are looking for a Learning & Development Product Lead to create and execute a learning and development strategy for service and quality standards across the Equinox brand. Using our company’s rich and unique brand positioning, this role will accelerate the evolution of the member experience, building on existing standards and training material for our in-club teams. Defining the elements of a company service culture is a focus for this role, and significant time will be spent customizing this approach for our Front Desk and Maintenance teams.
The ideal candidate will have broad exposure to luxury and/or hospitality brands, experience creating learning and development programs, as well as strong project management experience.
This role will report into the Chief of Staff to the Chief People Officer, as part of an incubation team: developing and iterating on ideas quickly.
- Project Planning and Management
- Lead the planning, and execution of a service and quality standards project from concept through completion.
- Develop a comprehensive project plan, timelines, key stakeholders, change management plans, and budgets.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams, including Operations, People & Culture, Marketing, and other teams across the Equinox brand
- Development of Learning and Development Strategy for Service and Service Standards
- In partnership with operations, solidify a philosophy for service standards across the Equinox brand
- In partnership with Learning & Development instructional designers, design material for service culture and service and quality standards
- In partnership with club leaders, test content for relevance and effectiveness
- Define mechanisms for content delivery and distribution, partnering with operations to effectively and efficiently reach Front Desk and Maintenance teams
- Own content creation, curation and ongoing iteration to ensure service and quality standards remain current with evolving business requirements
- Service Culture and Quality Standards Thought Leader
- Bring knowledge industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies from leading luxury and hospitality organizations to inform the work
- Serve as an internal expert, providing guidance and perspective on the principles and importance of a service-oriented culture and service standards
- Influence key stakeholders to prioritize and invest in initiatives (with data-backed hypotheses) that strengthen the organization’s commitment to service excellence
- At least 5 – 7 years experience as a project/product owner of service standards, preferably in a luxury or hospitality environment
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering learning and development content
- Strong understanding of service and quality standards and a keen sense of customer service and member experience
- Passionate about data and numbers; understands the ability to use data to make informed decisions
- Experience working in consulting is strongly preferred
- Strong communication style, allowing you to work closely with key stakeholders and multiple teams to tell compelling stories
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Passion for fitness and wellness lifestyle
- Attuned to the market, able to bring examples of innovation in the hospitality and luxury industries
Pay Transparency: Min $135K - Max $145kAdditional Information
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
Complimentary Club membership
30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
THE EQUINOX EXPERIENCE
Looking to learn more about what the Equinox experience really means? Explore how we create a culture that is supportive, inspiring, and motivating.