Spa Manager - Sports Club DCApply
Spa Manager - Sports Club DC
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are looking for an energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Spa Managers to join the Equinox team at its state-of-the-art locations in Washington DC. This is a great position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization. All Spa Managers MUST be an Esthetician or Massage Therapist!
The Equinox Spa is a luscious paradise for the senses. The facility has world-class amenities with a strong commitment to providing the most innovative and exciting new products and techniques around.
The Spa Manager’s job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring that both Equinox Spas achieve or exceed the clubs’ goals relating to revenue and cost of operations while providing the highest level of customer service
- Hiring, training, motivating, directing, and evaluating the Spas staff
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the spa facilities and working operation of all Spa equipment
- Guaranteeing the esthetic beauty and tranquility of the Spa facilities to promote a relaxing and appealing environment
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to utilize new techniques and ideas
- Computer literacy
- Three (3) years of managerial experience with proven leadership ability in a spa, retail or professional setting
- Must be enthusiastic, personable, and ambitious
- Able to hire, direct and train staff
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.