Main Studio Instructors, Anthem Row - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Main Studio Instructors, Anthem Row - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Group Fitness Instructors to join the Equinox team. This is a great position for candidates looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization.
- Supervise and lead participants in an instructional environment
- Provide each member and potential member with the best quality customer service
- Adhere to the description of the class and modify the intensity for participants when necessary
- Continuously monitor the exercise intensity throughout the duration of the class;
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Ensure class begins and ends on time
- Communicate with Group Fitness Manager on member likes and dislikes, equipment and operational status, scheduling, and subbing
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess a current Group Exercise Leader Certification (ACE, AFAA, ECITS, ACSM are acceptable) or a degree or certification in a related field
- Must be skilled in teaching and presenting the specific class being taught and have proven experience in teaching fitness classes in a fitness club to adult clientele
- Must possess and maintain current CPR certification
- Must be well-versed in basic anatomy, kinesiology, contraindicated exercises, exercise modifications for all populations and ACSM Guidelines for frequency, intensity, duration, and mode
- Must be eager to learn and continue professional development and education
- Must be friendly, vibrant, and outgoing
- Must be computer literate and be able to communicate effectively via email and phone
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a high degree of energy, and ability to endure workouts
- Must be able to perform all essential physical aspects of the position which may include standing, sitting, running, walking, jumping, squatting, bending, and reaching. As well as pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50lbs at a time
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.
Who We Are
This is where you can find the story that started it all and how we deliver the best experience time after time.Learn More
What Matters To Us
How do we stay on top? By letting our values drive our work and how we treat each other.Learn More
What We Offer
Our benefits and rewards support you in every way that matters.Learn More