Licensed Spa Coordinator - Washington DC
Licensed Spa Coordinator - Washington DCOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture, and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
We are looking for an energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Spa Coordinator to join the Equinox team! This is a great position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization.
The Spa Coordinator is responsible to help ensure a memorable experience for our Spa guests. This includes greeting guests as they enter the facilities, orientating guests to the spa facilities, and providing personal guest service.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Interviewing, hiring and coaching staff members
- Outreach marketing for the spa
- Manage daily operations including inventory and monitoring of daily goals and budgets
- Provide orientation tour, explaining spa amenities offered and answering guests' questions
- Provide detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, facility features, and hours of operation
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programming promotions
- Handle guests' questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Maintain a safe, clean, and well-organized spa environment through consistent monitoring of the locker/facility area
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- Enthusiasm and possession of excellent customer service skills
- Must possess a valid Massage Therapy or Esthetics License
- Must enjoy working with people with a friendly and outgoing personality
- Able to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math and money handling skills
- Excellent communication, listening, and computer skills
- Must be a team player
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
All potential employees are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon an offer of employment unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.
Who We Are
This is where you can find the story that started it all and how we deliver the best experience time after time.Learn More
What Matters To Us
How do we stay on top? By letting our values drive our work and how we treat each other.Learn More
What We Offer
Our benefits and rewards support you in every way that matters.Learn More