Personal Trainer, Long Island- Blink Fitness
Personal Trainer, Long Island- Blink FitnessOverview
Founded in 2011 by executives at Equinox, Blink Fitness is a premium quality, value-based fitness brand with more than 100 locations open or in development throughout New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and California. Blink puts Mood Above Muscle™, which celebrates the positive feeling you get from exercise, not just the physical benefits.
Blink is a wholly-owned subsidiary and is a sister brand to Equinox, Soul Cycle, Pure Yoga, Rumble Boxing, and Equinox Hotels. Blink is based in Manhattan.
Blink is an exciting and dynamic business that is still in the start-up mode. We are a passionate team with a great entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to roll up our sleeves to get the work done.
While Blink has grown rapidly and has already achieved significant profitability, the business is just getting warmed-up. Its leadership has a very lofty vision and expects explosive growth over the coming years. At a minimum, the business expects to have more than 300 locations over the next five years through a combination of corporate and franchise development.
For more information visit Blink’s consumer website -- blinkfitness.com – and its franchise website – blinkfranchising.com.Job Description
Blink Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest in industry standards across training, education, marketing, media and sales.
- Build client base through conducting orientations and PT sessions and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up
- Provide hospitality to all members
- Set the positive energy and tone of the Club
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification required
- Approved Personal Training Certification Required
- Desire to transform lives through educating members on health and wellness topics
- Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess or be willing to learn sales skills
- Ability to self-promote and network
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Adjust and operate fitness equipment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits package for all Trainers
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401(k) Retirement savings option
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Complimentary Blink membership
- Fun working environment!
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.
Who We Are
This is where you can find the story that started it all and how we deliver the best experience time after time.Learn More
What Matters To Us
How do we stay on top? By letting our values drive our work and how we treat each other.Learn More
What We Offer
Our benefits and rewards support you in every way that matters.Learn More