Retail Shop Associates, San Ramon - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Retail Shop Associates, San Ramon - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Shop Sales Associate to join the Equinox team. This is a great position for candidates looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization.
- Immediately greet all customers as they enter the Shop
- Provide courteous, attentive service throughout the Shop including at fitting room, on sales floor and at checkout
- Handle all returns/exchanges courteously and professionally
- Achieve monthly sales goals (individual and contribution to store monthly goal)
- Ask questions of each customer to help in determining their needs
- Suggest items to meet the customer’s needs
- Communicate information to the customer about the quality, style, fabric and fit of the merchandise
- Suggest additional items the customer may be interested in
- Thank every customer for visiting the shop regardless of why they came in (to purchase, make a return or just browsing)
- Successfully complete register and Associate training.
- Keep the Shop neat, clean and organized at all times.
- Use proper phone etiquette and greeting at all times
- Follow up on all customer requests and return customer phone calls in a timely manner.
- Properly fold and size all merchandise.
- Keep window displays current with newest merchandise.
- Keep stock space clean and organized.
- Participate in all shop contests.
- Refer non-member customers to a Membership Advisor.
- Communicate effectively with Shop Manager on all customer service issues.
- Work effectively with all staff members.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year in customer service or related experience
- High school diploma/GED required or equivalent work experience
- Enthusiastic, energetic and personable.
- Experience in a customer service business. Preferably retail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize new techniques and ideas.
- Hardworking and diligent.
- Possess honesty and personal integrity.
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and follow-up skills.
- Computer literate.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
· Must be able to perform all essential physical aspects of the position which may include standing for long periods of time, sitting, running, walking, jumping, squatting, bending, and reaching. As well as pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50 lbs at a time
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.