Studio Crew, SoMa - SoulCycle
Studio Crew, SoMa - SoulCycleOverview
Who We Are
We’re purpose-driven. With every ride, we aim to redefine health and happiness. It’s all about being more than a workout: SoulCycle is a mind-body-soul experience, built on community, love, respect, acceptance, and a lot of fun. It comes to life through the ride, the relationships, and the unparalleled hospitality. And all of that comes from our people. Join us—we’d love to have you
To foster an open, diverse, & inclusive community—while embracing each unique individual exactly as they are. We empower each other by listening with an open mind, finding ways to learn and grow together, and always nurturing a sanctuary of trust. To make a real, lasting impact, we’ll work nonstop to embrace and create change. Because nobody is equal until everyone is equal.Job Description
We are seeking passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for our brand. We are a high-growth company looking for hyper-organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Part-time employees must have at least 3 days of availability week over week, totaling 20 hours, with at least one of those days being a Saturday or Sunday. Additionally, all employees are expected to be available to work peak holiday shifts.
The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Provide support to the SoulCycle instructors to ensure a successful class check-in process
- Work as a cohesive team with all SoulCycle staff members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie
- Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for the front desk staff team
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations
- Maintain the distinct SoulCycle aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
- Studio cleaning and prepping, including cleaning of exercise equipment (bikes, weights), floors and mirrors
- Common area cleaning, including, front desk, lockers, retail shelves, office and hallways
- Bathroom and changing room cleaning
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 30lbs
For additional Information visit our Career Site: https://www.soul-cycle.com/careers/
Please note that SoulCycle has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, SoulCycle employees are required to provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination. An applicant's offer of employment is also conditional until they can provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.
Who We Are
This is where you can find the story that started it all and how we deliver the best experience time after time.Learn More
What Matters To Us
How do we stay on top? By letting our values drive our work and how we treat each other.Learn More
What We Offer
Our benefits and rewards support you in every way that matters.Learn More