Personal Trainer - Sports Club San FranciscoApply
Personal Trainer - Sports Club San Francisco
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Personal Trainer, reporting to the Personal Trainer Manager and Fitness Manager to join the Equinox team. This is a non-exempt hourly position great for candidates looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization.
- Administer fitness evaluations (Equifits), orientations, stretching and personal training sessions
- Establish and maintain a personal training client base according to company standards
- Provide a high level of personalized attention to members
- Maintain knowledge and/or participation in all club services, programs and products
- Update and maintain the Personal Training App
- Instruct and demonstrate to members on the proper use of equipment and exercise techniques which may include operating equipment and dynamically moving weight up to 50 pounds
- Provide each member and potential member with the best quality customer service
- Adjust and operate all fitness equipment
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Attend Personal Training related meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Current nationally recognized Personal Training certification- Required
- CPR/AED certification
- 1-3 yrs of previous Personal Training experience (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess honesty and personal integrity
- Possess passion, ambition, drive, and knowledge regarding the fitness industry
- Excel in time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Reliable, professional, computer literate, energetic, and friendly
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to perform all essential physical aspects of the position which may include standing, sitting, running, walking, jumping, squatting, bending, and reaching. As well as pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50 lbs at a time
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- 401K plan
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on Equinox products and services
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Equinox will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, Sections 4901-4920)