Floor Host - Market StreetApply
Floor Host - Market Street
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Floor Host position is a four-month position intended to introduce people to careers at Equinox and the fitness industry. Employment will be capped at 4 months. There is no expectation of continued employment after this four-month period.
- Maintain a “camera ready” fitness floor – organized and free from clutter
- Towel distribution to members every 30 mins in cardio, weight and stretch areas
- Assist members in the cardio area with TVs and fitness equipment technology
- Return equipment to its proper place
- Promote and direct members to Floor Trainer Special Events
- Answering general member questions (location of equipment, location of studios, etc)
- Relevant education or work experience in the fitness field
- Relevant education or work experience in hospitality or retail
- Demonstrated consistent involvement in fitness related activities
- Interest in Fitness preferred
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
“Equinox will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, Sections 4901-4920).”