Equinox Coaching Program, San Francisco
Equinox Coaching Program, San FranciscoOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic fitness professionals looking to join our team. If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about inspiring others while pursuing a career in Personal Training, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
In this program, you will spend your first week in our Equinox Coaching Program. As a participant, you will be studying for and completing your Personal Training Certification.
Upon passing your Personal Training Certification, you will be able to begin work as a practicing Personal Trainer in our Equinox clubs.
In our effort to support you in this endeavor, Equinox will cover the entirety of the certification cost and you will be fully compensated for your time spent taking the certification course and studying for the certification exam.
- Complete study course provided by Equinox, powered by Lionel University in a week’s time
- Upon completion of the course and the final exam, you would be able to begin work as a Personal Trainer.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive learning & understanding of the below certification objectives:
- Foundational knowledge in exercise science, anatomy, physiology, and nutrition to effectively design safe and effective exercise programs
- The importance of conducting fitness assessments and how to create personalized programs based on the assessment results
- Acquisition of coaching techniques and strategies to effectively communicate with clients, set goals, and track progress
- Injury Prevention strategies and corrective exercise techniques to avoid common injuries and address existing injuries
- Expertise in designing personalized programs for special populations, adapting exercise programs with medical conditions, and understanding nutrition principles for different fitness goals
- Ability to complete the program within 1 weeks’ time
- Desire to work as a Personal Trainer at Equinox upon completion of program
- Possess passion, ambition, drive, and knowledge regarding fitness
- Ability to work in-person during weekdays/weekends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Basic computer and technology skills
- Energetic, friendly, punctual, and respectful
Pay Transparency: $16.99Additional Information
AS A COACH IN TRAINING OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Personal Training Certification upon completion of exam at no cost
- Opportunity to be a practicing Personal Trainer upon completion of Personal Trainer Certification
- Premier facilities with functional training areas, top-of-the-line strength and cardio equipment, and more
- Access to our company discounts with various certifying bodies and countless seminars/workshops for CEU credits
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k benefits within the first month of employment
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
THE EQUINOX EXPERIENCE
Looking to learn more about what the Equinox experience really means? Explore how we create a culture that is supportive, inspiring, and motivating.