Personal Trainer, Roslyn - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Personal Trainer, Roslyn - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
What makes Personal Training with Equinox stand out?
Equinox is proudly recognized as the industry leader in Personal Training expertise, with the first in-house education of its kind through the Equinox Fitness Training Institute. For over twenty years EFTI has elevated our trainers to design comprehensive client fitness programs that are safe, effective and results driven. We are dedicated to the professional performance of our team and compensate our trainers for their education time.
Equinox offers the highest compensation structure in the industry, with an earning potential of $100K+. In addition, Equinox offers all trainers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and retirement planning options.Job Description
Equinox is seeking talented individuals interested in joining our Personal Training team at our Equinox club in Roslyn on Long Island. This is an exclusive opportunity for Certified Personal Trainers and Kinesiology and Exercise Science students/graduates to explore a Personal Trainer career with our company.
Spend time speaking with a Personal Training Recruiter about our world-renowned Equinox Fitness Training Institute (EFTI), accelerated career-growth opportunities, and why a Personal Training career at Equinox is as unlimited as your passion!
Who Should Sign Up:
- Experienced Certified Personal Trainers
- Recent College Graduates (Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Etc)
- Former or Current Fitness Leaders
What to Expect: Once you apply, a Personal Training Recruiter will reach out to discuss what the personal training position entails, what opportunities may exist, and how to move forward with the formal interview process.Qualifications
- Current Nationally recognized Personal Training certification
- Eligible for opportunities to start at a higher Tier level based on experience and education.
- Minimum of 6 months personal training experience with proven track record
- Ability to work 35-40 hours per week, including weekends
- Possess passion, ambition, drive, and knowledge regarding the fitness industry
- High school diploma/GED required or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excel in time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Computer literate tech savvy, energetic, and friendly
- CPR/AED certification required upon hire
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
All potential employees are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon an offer of employment unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.