Member Experience Associate (Support) - Equinox PlusApply
Member Experience Associate (Support) - Equinox PlusOverview
Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and
experiences that define it.
In 2019, Equinox unveiled its new on-demand fitness streaming platform, Equinox Plus. This venture blends digital and in-real life experiences across hardware and personalized content representing its portfolio of brands. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.Job Description
We are seeking a Membership Experience Associate who has a passion for delivering unmatched customer experiences! The ideal candidate will have a passion for bringing new and innovative ideas to the table as we scale our newly established customer support organization. With 3+ years of relevant experience in a technical support environment you will have the opportunity to shape the culture, grow within a rapidly scaling operations environment and most of all take care of our customers!
This position will be located in Phoenix, AZ and reports to the Manager of Member Experience. The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
- Work daily with customers to provide guidance in the effective use of our systems, platform, products and services
- Respond to customer requests via Tickets, Chat, Email and Phone successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify areas for natural cross-sell/up-sell within customer success and train new teams as needed
- Maintain client and vendor relationships by servicing with a premier experience mentality
- Demonstrates the ability to tackle each challenger by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach
- Understands and utilizes appropriate documentation and escalation path established within the operations team
- Collaborates and adjusts service delivery through feedback measures including but not limited to: Net Promoter Scores, Independent Quality Feedback survey scores and call quality reviews
- Partnering with other operational team members to align and ensure service delivery for the integration and deployment of our product suite
- Deliver on projects and other support team related duties as assigned
- HS diploma or GED required. (Some College Coursework Preferred)
- High level computer proficiency
- Technical Support/ Customer service experience. 3+ years preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience using Salesforce or equivalent CRM system
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment would be helpful
- A passion for fitness and/or knowledge of fitness industry trends is helpful
- Flexibility to work full-time between 5am and 8pm Arizona Time; Monday through Sunday, hours subject to change based on business needs
Equinox Plus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.