Group Fitness Manager, Palo Alto - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Group Fitness Manager, Palo Alto - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach -- investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
We are looking for an energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Group Fitness Manager to join the team in Palo Alto. This is a great position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Supervising the group fitness staff and operations of the group fitness program to ensure the highest level of programming and customer service
- Assisting the club in achieving its overall goals
- Recruiting, hiring, training, motivating, directing, coaching and evaluating group fitness instructors and classes
- Ensuring that the group fitness studios are well maintained
- Ensuring a high level of member participation in the group fitness program
- Maintaining monthly payroll expenses and supply expenses at or below budget
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Must possess current CPR and national group fitness certification
- Minimum of 3-year experience as a group fitness instructor
- Be an enthusiastic and friendly leader with the ability to recruit, hire, direct and train staff
- Excellent communication, problem solving, time management, organizational and follow-up skills are essential
- Management experience is required
While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE www.equinox.comAdditional Information
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.