Area Facilities CoordinatorApply
Area Facilities Coordinator
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
- Contact vendors and manage work orders through Service Channel.
- Ensure our Facilities Project System (FPS) and Facilities Resource Site (FRS) are updated as needed.
- Process credit card purchases for items needed for projects performed by AFM’s.
- Regularly generate reports from FPS and Service Channel to identify missed deadlines and updates.
- Performs periodic, detailed on-site reviews of company facilities to measure condition against brand standard.
- Assists with planning, budgeting, scheduling and managing facilities work
- Assists with the oversight and direction of all superintendents, maintenance workers, and other personnel responsible for performing facilities work in Company facilities
- Assists with the coordination all work with Operations, Entitlements, and other Development Division personnel
- Assists with the maintenance of detailed records of all planned, on-going, and completed facilities work including costs, schedules and status updates
- Special projects as needed.
- Self-motivated, organized and proactive thinker with ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Work effectively as a team member
- Thrives under pressure and short deadlines
- Exhibits willingness and ability to learn, adapt and improve the Company
- Strong, detail-oriented communication skills
- Able to travel to club locations as required and work occasional nights and weekends
- Required to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk and occasionally sit, use hands to finger, feel reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneed, crouch or crawl.
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States