Varicent ICM Platform Developer - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Varicent ICM Platform Developer - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture, and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Our Technology Division is looking for a Varicent ICM Platform Developer to play a key role in expanding the capabilities of our mission-critical incentive compensation and sales performance management applications. This is a technical, hands-on development role that involves working across different departments to understand business needs and transforming this information into technical solutions. Ideal candidates will have expertise in all phases of application development life cycle in building incentive compensation models, calculations and reports that scale over time, all while balancing accuracy, flexibility, and speed. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, detail oriented, passionate about their work, and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
The Varicent ICM Platform Developer will work under the guidance of the Manager of Compensation Systems and will be tasked with the following:
- Build and modify incentive compensation models and calculation components within our Varicent Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) solution
- Build and modify Presenter reports and portal access groups
- Optimize new and existing calculation components and nightly tasks to improve overall operational health status of Varicent ICM platform
- Meet and coordinate with stakeholders to establish project model scope, goals, and system requirements
- Understand existing models at a detailed level and propose technical solutions for project goals and production issues
- Participate in QA and UAT, draft test scenarios and assist QA team with test execution
- Update and monitor nightly import tasks (ETL) and nightly calculation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders
- 2+ years experience working as a Varicent ICM Platform Developer
- 2-4 years experience implementing end-to-end sales performance management solutions. This could include system configuration, model building, calculation components, security, and reporting
- Proven Experience implementing enterprise-level models for Incentive Compensation Management systems (Varicent ICM, Xactly, Callidus, SAP Sales Cloud, Home-grown tools, etc. are all great)
- Strong SQL skills and previous exposure to modern data processing tools and ETL
Pay Transparency: Min $90,000 - Max $120,000Additional Information
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
- Learn More about Total Rewards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.
Who We Are
This is where you can find the story that started it all and how we deliver the best experience time after time.Learn More
What Matters To Us
How do we stay on top? By letting our values drive our work and how we treat each other.Learn More
What We Offer
Our benefits and rewards support you in every way that matters.Learn More