Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture, and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Our Technology Division is looking for a Systems Support Analyst to play a key role in expanding the capabilities of our mission-critical Sales Performance Management and Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) solutions. This is a technical, hands-on analyst role that involves working across departments and brands to understand business needs and support ongoing operations. Ideal candidates will bring experience enhancing, analyzing, and troubleshooting a data intensive application along with the ability to provide end-user support. Previous experience with SQL data analysis and end-user reporting is essential. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, collaborative, detail oriented, passionate about their work, and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
The Systems Support Analyst will work under the guidance of the Manager of Compensation Systems and will be tasked with the following:
- Work to continuously enhance, support, and maintain core Business and Compensation Systems
- Troubleshoot issues related to Business Systems and Compensation Systems
- Provide support to End Users and Close out cases in our Support Ticketing system
- Participate in bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll processing activities
- Meet and coordinate with Business Unit stakeholders to establish and document project goals and system requirements
- Partner with cross-functional partners under the Equinox group umbrella (Payroll, HRIS, People Services, Compliance, and Total Rewards) teams to rollout and implement new initiatives
- Learn systems at a detailed level and document new feature enhancement requests within our internal project management tools
- Provide ad-hoc data analysis using SQL, and generate reports when needed for both regular and confidential data requests
- Provide recommendations to leadership regarding exceptions and case escalations
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Participate in QA and UAT testing including setting up automated data quality processes
- Investigate and report on trends related to sales incentive compensation group wide
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively communicate and follow up with stakeholders
- 2+ year’s experience working as a Systems Analyst or Data Analyst
- Strong SQL skills and previous exposure to Relational Database Technologies
- Previous experience working with a complex application or database intensive application
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Experience working in Agile or Scrum Development Environments
- Experience working with an issue tracking system such as JIRA
- Experience with a general-purpose scripting language (Python, Java, Bash Scripting)
- Experience working with Web and Integration Technologies like AWS
- Experience working with confidential data in a support role
Pay Transparency: Min $90K - Max $100k
This position is based on-site.Additional Information
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
THE EQUINOX EXPERIENCE
Looking to learn more about what the Equinox experience really means? Explore how we create a culture that is supportive, inspiring, and motivating.