Sr. Product Manager, D365
Sr. Product Manager, D365Overview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture, and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
This position is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of our D365 application. The Sr. Product Manager for D365 will set implementation and operational standards and work closely with others to set the strategy and direction as well as define roadmaps for Finance, Procurement, Retail (In store + eCommerce) and other business applications.
- Collaborate with the business (finance / retail) and project team to gather in-depth understanding of the business operations and business needs to develop requirements for the configuration, customization, and implementation of Microsoft D365 solutions
- Participate in testing, quality management reviews and training including designs, prototypes and other work-product to ensure the requirements are fulfilled
- Work with various internal clients to create appropriate business processes
- Act as the primary liaison with the finance and retail groups
- Manage the D365 team to ensure prioritization and grooming activities, including daily standups are conducted efficiently
- Translating business design documents into high quality technical/functional specifications, which can be used to configure or develop customizations within the Business Systems environment
- Thorough understanding of all integrations to 3rd party systems, including but not limited to eCommerce (Shopify)
- Act as the global point of contact and manage the quality of work performed by external consultants, vendors, as well as internal project team members
- Responsible for Level 3 support of program defects, hardware and software applications, and security systems to resolve operational issues and business continuity plans in case of outages
- Manage and create end-user training procedures. On occasion, might need to train others on any new or added functionality in the system along with normal system operation training
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master's degree is preferred
- 5+ years of D365 + AX 2012 experience preferably working as a lead for at least one complex D365 deployment in a retail environment
- Working knowledge of software implementation methodologies, structures, and concepts
- 7- 10 years working with Business applications (ERP, CRM, HRIS, Payroll, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Can multitask and prioritize
- Must be able to self-direct/motivate
- Knowledge of Finance and Retail Point of sale
- Experience with eCommerce is a plus
- Working knowledge of ERP design and project planning
- Have experience in estimating project resources hours and cost
- Current certifications in D365 Preferred
Working knowledge of Microsoft power platforms
Pay Transparency: Min $135K - Max $150KAdditional Information
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
THE EQUINOX EXPERIENCE
Looking to learn more about what the Equinox experience really means? Explore how we create a culture that is supportive, inspiring, and motivating.