Senior Manager, Strategic Parternships
Senior Manager, Strategic ParternshipsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Manager of Strategic Partnerships to join our Business Development team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for strategially analyzing new and existing opportunities, , and managing and growing key strategic partnerships that align with our brand's mission and values. In addition, the role will support business development effort. This role requires a strategic thinker with a strong business acumen, strong communication skills, financial modelling excellent negotiation skills, and a proven track record in building successful partnerships.
- Identify and pursue strategic partnership opportunities that enhance brand visibility, member experience, and revenue growth.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partners, including negotiation and execution of partnership agreements.
- Collaborate with internal teams (marketing, sales, operations) to ensure successful implementation and integration of partnership initiatives.
- Support creating businesses cases for new opportunities, including market mapping, financial modelling, creating presentations and more
- Conduct market analysis to identify trends and opportunities in the luxury fitness and wellness industry.
- Represent the brand in various networking events and professional gatherings to foster new relationships.
- Manage and track partnership performance, ensuring alignment with business objectives and ROI.
- Provide regular reports on partnership activities and progress to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, consulting or investment banking.
- Experience in luxury consumer companies,
- Demonstrated success in developing and managing strategic partnerships.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively with a team.
Pay Transparency: $146,000 - $169,000Additional Information
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
THE EQUINOX EXPERIENCE
Looking to learn more about what the Equinox experience really means? Explore how we create a culture that is supportive, inspiring, and motivating.