Senior IT Operations Engineer - SoulCycle
Senior IT Operations Engineer - SoulCycleOverview
Who We Are
We’re purpose-driven. With every ride, we aim to redefine health and happiness. It’s all about being more than a workout: SoulCycle is a mind-body-soul experience, built on community, love, respect, acceptance, and a lot of fun. It comes to life through the ride, the relationships, and the unparalleled hospitality. And all of that comes from our people. Join us—we’d love to have you.
To foster an open, diverse, & inclusive community—while embracing each unique individual exactly as they are. We empower each other by listening with an open mind, finding ways to learn and grow together, and always nurturing a sanctuary of trust. To make a real, lasting impact, we’ll work nonstop to embrace and create change. Because nobody is equal until everyone is equal.Job Description
We are currently seeking an IT professional to work with our IT, Web Applications, and Audio/Video support teams. This individual will be a critical part of our growth plan to expand our service hours to meet the demands of a growing business. This role is a full-time, salaried position with benefits and would be a hybrid in-office/remote Monday - FRIDAY shift. This position will report to our Senior Manager of IT Operations and will be a cross-functional member of the aforementioned teams. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, self-motivated, and always being proactive when looking for the next project to tackle.
- Deliver best in class support to our Studio and Corporate employees.
- Manage, process, and solve requests that come through the ticketing system for IT and Web Applications, adhering to SLA requirements for responses and resolution of tickets.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical hardware and software issues on Apple, Windows, and ChromeOS computers, iOS and Android devices, HP/Canon/Sharp printers, and point-of-sale devices such as credit card swipers, barcode scanners, and other accessories both in studio and at corporate.
- Assist in creating and developing projects for deployment of upgrades or exciting new technologies for corporate and studio locations.
- Assist in the setup and production of our Studio Stream classes.
- Manage accounts on both local and SaaS based systems.
- Maintain inventory of all IT Equipment.
- Travel to NYC metro area studios to resolve issues on site, and occasionally travel nationally and internationally as needed.
- Coordinate ISP and 3rd party technician site visits remotely.
- Configure and setup local studio networking equipment, computers, and telephone systems remotely and on site.
- Ensure that all work is on brand and meets visual standards.
- Support AV Team with meetings and events that require A/V support including international conference calls, projectors, presentations, and Zoom support.
Here are some examples of the skills we are looking for:
- Must be extremely organized, detailed oriented, and have a strong customer service orientation with the ability to get to “YES”.
- A genuine desire to want to help people and always try to do the right thing.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The responsibilities and duties described here are representative of those an employee may perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.Qualifications
- Must have proven ability to patiently and clearly explain steps in a process to employees who have limited expertise in technology.
- Must have 3+ years in a technical support position or comparable experience.
- Understanding of computer networking including but not limited to DNS, DHCP, VLANs, Switch Configuration, and Network Utilities.
- Experience with JAMF and managing software running on Windows or Mac OS (including certifications) is a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of Active Directory particularly with group policies and console scripting.
- Knowledgeable experience with G Suite administration.
- Must be excited and eager to engage in proactively solving difficult and unfamiliar technical issues.
- May need to be available for extended hours coverage from time to time.
- A personal passion for fitness and/or the SoulCycle brand is a nice touch.
- Bonus points for proficiency in GCP and/or Powershell
For additional Information visit our Career Site: https://www.soul-cycle.com/careers/
Please note that SoulCycle has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, SoulCycle employees are required to provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination. An applicant's offer of employment is also conditional until they can provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.