Senior Designer - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Senior Designer - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
- Supports the creative team in designing and developing digital marketing materials across email, web, app, organic social and paid media.
- Approach design conceptually, eﬀective communication skills, and a collaborative can-do attitude.
- Establish guiding design principles, brand guidelines, design toolkits and systematic design templates to ensure a holistic design approach.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (brand strategists, art directors & copywriters and creative operations) to ensure projects are delivered eﬃciently and on-time.
- Produce multiple concepts, knowing when to apply attention to detail, and when to make quick decisions to stay on track.
- Give and solicit feedback from other teams, designers, and leadership in order to continually raise the bar for quality.
- Take full ownership of your work and responsibility for every pixel, every step of the way. With a keen eye for detail.
- Develop moodboards to bring concepts to life.
- Collaborate with Art Director on concepting for a photoshoot.
- Mentor and inspire other team members to grow their design skills from briefs, to brainstorms, concepting through to execution.
- Superb working knowledge of all top design programs including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. Working knowledge of Figma - a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of best practices within web, app, organic and paid media
- Typographic understanding and layout skills are essential.
- BA or equivalent in relevant field
- 4-6 years of experience, preferably in luxury level fashion, lifestyle or service-driven brands.
- Excellent time management. Able to hit deadlines and work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Ability to present concepts and communicate thought process
- Self-motivation and accountability for work is essential
- Can-do attitude is a must
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
In accordance with Equinox’s policies and our ongoing commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, their families, our members, and the community at large COVID-19 vaccines are required for employees in this position. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. In accordance with CDC's definition of fully vaccinated, full-course vaccination is defined as 14 days past an individual's last vaccination dose in their initial vaccine series (14 days past the second shot of a two-dose Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine; 14 days past the one-shot Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.
Who We Are
This is where you can find the story that started it all and how we deliver the best experience time after time.Learn More
What Matters To Us
How do we stay on top? By letting our values drive our work and how we treat each other.Learn More
What We Offer
Our benefits and rewards support you in every way that matters.Learn More