Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, Equinox PlusApply
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, Equinox PlusOverview
Equinox Plus was formed with the aim of developing transformative technologies, media, and experiences that inspire and equip consumers to pursue fitness every day, harnessing the power of Equinox Group’s preeminent brands, talent, and geographic footprint. In March 2020, Equinox Plus, a first-of-its kind fitness platform powering two products: the Equinox Plus mobile app and the SoulCycle at-home bike. Equinox Plus provides access to expert guidance from industry-leading brands across modalities—wherever you are, whenever you’re ready. The world has yet to see a more powerful fitness collective, and this is just the beginning.
Equinox Plus is a subsidiary of Equinox Group—a high-growth collective of the world's most influential lifestyle brands that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences, and community. Equinox Group's ecosystem of brands also includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, PURE Yoga, and Equinox Explore.Job Description
Equinox Plus is building a centralized Business Intelligence team of analysts responsible for delivering insights, recommendations and supporting day-to-day analytics needs and decision support to cross-functional stakeholders. We are looking for people who want to leverage data to solve and support complex business problems. The Business Intelligence Analyst will be nested within our Marketing team and work closely with Growth, Brand, Partnership, and Retention managers to achieve business objectives. The Analyst will support acquisition and retention efforts; provide reporting and analysis focused on performance, LTV and ROI. The Analyst will perform cohort analysis, measure customer segment performance and play a key role in defining our customer segmentation strategy. You will uncover surprising insights to engage customers and tell our story to current and prospective business partners. If you’re a ‘get-things-done’ individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to help build a best-in-class marketing analytics practice from the ground up, then this is the role for you.
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS
- Deliver insights and recommendations to help stakeholders better understand business performance, customer behavior and support strategic and tactical decisions to improve outcomes.
- Deliver and automate daily, weekly, and monthly reporting; design and build visually engaging and informative dashboards.
- Present analyses and findings to stakeholders; ‘telling the story’ and identifying drivers and opportunities of business performance.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to define key performance indicators, set targets, measure and monitor performance, and provide insights and analyses.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time issues.
- Actively participate in implementation and measurement of recommendations to monitor performance and impact.
- Partner with the Data Engineering team to build data and analytics capabilities to support ongoing business needs.
- Define and document measurement requirements for analytics projects, identifying project deliverables and milestones required to support stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders to define strategic and tactical roadmaps while supporting data and analytics needs.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, analytics, math, statistics or related field.
- 4+ years experience in a business intelligence or analytics role (Marketing Analytics Preferred) with a strong focus on delivering insights and recommendations, creating engaging data visualizations and building analytics capabilities to support business needs.
- 2+ years experience working with SQL and other programming languages (R, Python) to analyze, explore, and mine large data sets to support reporting, dashboard building, and ad-hoc analysis.
- Proven experience building compelling and engaging data visualization and presentation.
- Proven experience creating and automating reports and dashboards and working with enterprise data visualization tools (Domo, Looker, Tableau).
- Competency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Collaborative and exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills. Entrepreneurial and results-oriented. Strong work ethic. Does what it takes to get the job done and naturally goes the extra mile.
Equinox Plus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.
Check out our Instagram! @eqxplus