Senior Analyst, Member Strategy - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Senior Analyst, Member Strategy - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Strategy development has become a continuous, not periodic, process. Successful execution, therefore, depends more than ever on rapid and effective communication, alignment & decision making. The primary focus of this role will be to support the Chief of Staff to Executive Chairman- Managing Partner of Equinox Group and Head of Omni Member Strategy in driving the corporate strategy process, communication and alignment across all levels of the organization. This includes helping with transforming long-term vision planning into executional strategies at the strategic, operational and tactical level.
Help Define & Refine Member Strategy for Equinox and its portfolio of brands: Align on the strategic objectives and top projects to support and drive our future growth vision and manage cross brands/cross functional initiatives. Support the Executive Team in making key business decisions by consolidating research & insights, highlighting business opportunities and unforeseen challenges, offering solutions and streamlining communication as needed.
- Help project manage and oversee strategic workstreams identified by the Leadership Team
- Generate insights & conduct research needed to vet new business opportunities / concepts
- Bring & synthetize market research & key learnings for the executive team
- Develop financial models, market models and share analyses
- Help with prioritization of projects against resources
Execute & Implement Strategy: Drive progress on the defined set of strategic projects:
- Work with internal/external partners and across teams to drive speed, decision making & alignment
- Help track milestone & key KPIs, including setting up new processes for business planning and progress tracking with help of tech and finance teams
- Always keep the big picture in mind while helping connect internal dots
Assist in Driving our Corporate Strategy Process & Planning:Owns developing presentation materials & conducting research to drive decision making and facilitate strategic conversations around our growth vision and company roadmap.
- Develop & oversee Board materials and strategic offsite planning / support
- Own key strategic projects, deliverables & ad-hoc requests to support our vision
- Help driving communication and strategy alignment (Ways of Working & Agenda Planning)
3+ years of:
- Experience in consulting (and/or investment banking)
- Strategy Ops Consulting experience also a plus
- Data and analytics expertise
- Exposure to the Consumer, Retail, Wellness space a plus
- Corporate Strategy, Business unit ownership, or early-stage startup experience
- Operating experience preferred
- History of collaboration
- BA required, MBA optional
- Structured thinker
- High analytical skills
- Creative problem solver
- Able to easily adjust to any dynamic situation
- Efficient worker, fast and independent
- Intellectually curious
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States