Senior Account Manager - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Senior Account Manager - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, Equinox Hotels, and Variis are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
The Senior Account Manager will support the Equinox Partnership team on growing sponsorship revenue and executing key events and projects. The candidate will support the team through planning, implementation, and execution of sponsorship programs and will communicate directly with clients to help support all aspects of the post-sales process. The candidate will also work on development of new sponsorship business including prospecting and idea generation. This role requires excellent communication skills and comfort with interfacing with internal and client teams.
- Liaison with clients and agencies on planning including creative assets, approvals, reporting needs
- Participate in brainstorms to create unique custom campaigns, providing planning support for idea through execution
- Partner with team to manage custom programs and make recommendations for optimizations
- Lead execution on digital sponsorship programs and events
- Develop and execute audience survey strategy
- Execute performance reports for all campaigns and make optimization recommendations
- Develop sales prospects by analyzing the competitive landscape
- Act as project management lead on marketing initiatives
- Excellent project management, organization, communication and writing skills
- The ability to work well with multiple stakeholders across company, agency and client organizations
- Passion for wellness, lifestyle and culture
- Experience using Google Ad Manager
- Well-versed in digital media landscape
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in digital advertising, account management or business development (digital agency experience preferred)
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/