Real Estate Analyst
Real Estate AnalystOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture, and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Equinox is seeking an Analyst with strong modeling skills to support the Real Estate Acquisitions Team covering several aspects of new site development. The Acquisitions department is responsible for new club development, inclusive of market, site, and business plan analysis, term sheet and lease negotiation, and guiding a project through completion. The group works closely with many other departments within the company as well as with brokers, landlords, architects, engineers, contractors, and subtenants.
- Prepare initial site and market analyses including demographic reports, maps, competition reports, and general site information
- Field all prospective sites that are presented to the company
- Provide general administrative support to the department such as tracking project expenses and preparing presentations
- Various projects based on request
- Interact with brokers and other consultants
- Prepare term sheets
- Assist in lease negotiations and the creation of lease exhibits
- Prepare financial models and demographic/ psychographic analyses
- Assist in the transition from lease negotiation to design and construction
- Create real estate financial models for review and presentation
- Prepare presentations to the Board, Executive Committee and other internal committees
- Various other projects/tasks as they arise
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Strong analytical and modeling skills, must have proven experience building financial models (IRR tables, etc.) from scratch using Microsoft Excel
- Must be proficient in spreadsheet preparation and manipulation
- Must have strong verbal, written, and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and work simultaneously with different Development Managers
- Ability to analyze data and present key findings both verbally and in written form
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Must be proficient in using the Internet to search for information
Pay Transparency Min $110K - Max $120K
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
THE EQUINOX EXPERIENCE
Looking to learn more about what the Equinox experience really means? Explore how we create a culture that is supportive, inspiring, and motivating.