Project Marketing Manager, New Member Acquisition - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Project Marketing Manager, New Member Acquisition - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
We are looking for Project Marketing Manager - Acquisition with experience across paid search, paid social, display & video, and email. This role is responsible for coordinating across the acquisition team to support flawless execution of digital media campaigns, lead nurturing campaigns, and website optimization. The ideal candidate will have broad digital marketing experience, as well as strong project management experience.
- Acquisition media and operations budget management
- Strategic and project management of acquisition and marketing website teams and activities
- Updates and alignment with the sales team
- Strong project management skills to support marketing corporate team
- Management of department learning agenda and testing
- Coordination with media agency to ensure constant alignment
- Management of relationships with all vendors
- Briefing of creative team on projects as well as monitoring of deliverables and routing for approval within team
- Trafficking and troubleshooting of creative to media agency to achieve communicated launch dates
- Assistance with media planning and buying as needed
- Ad hoc analytics support
- Assist with monthly billing and media reconciliation
- 4+ years of digital media project management experience a must
- Programmatic + biddable media background preferable
- Experience in digital media end to end process - ad trafficking, campaign setup, optimizations and reporting
- Passionate about data and numbers, understands the quantitative process for performance marketing analysis (attribution model experience a plus)
- Strong communication style, allowing you to work closely with key stakeholders and multiple teams and ability to use data to deliver qualitative insights
- Desire to innovate and strategize new media opportunities
- Highly collaborative and ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Passion for fitness and wellness lifestyle
- Bachelor’s Degree required
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
In accordance with Equinox’s policies and our ongoing commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, their families, our members, and the community at large COVID-19 vaccines are required for employees in this position. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. In accordance with CDC's definition of fully vaccinated, full-course vaccination is defined as 14 days past an individual's last vaccination dose in their initial vaccine series (14 days past the second shot of a two-dose Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine; 14 days past the one-shot Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/.
All internal employees are encouraged to apply through Internal Job Portal on Connect.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.
Who We Are
This is where you can find the story that started it all and how we deliver the best experience time after time.Learn More
What Matters To Us
How do we stay on top? By letting our values drive our work and how we treat each other.Learn More
What We Offer
Our benefits and rewards support you in every way that matters.Learn More