Project Manager - Creative Operations - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Project Manager - Creative Operations - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
In this role, you will be reporting into the Sr. Director of Creative Operations, you will help manage and drive timelines, schedules and budgets. You will liaise will all departments of the company and help implement project management principles in an in-house studio environment while handling the day-to day project management responsibilities. Strong communication skills are a must for both internal and external communications. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing crucial support to the creative and marketing teams from pitch and proposal through final delivery.
- Partner and work lock in step with the Creative/Marketing Operations Team [Sr. Project Manager and Sr Content Producer]
- Balancing needs and requirements of the in-house team, partner agencies / vendors, to ensure high quality of work and clear communication and efficiency.
- Working closely with the creative and marketing teams to provide strategy in approach, to help motivate the team, and get things done.
- Keeping track of multiple projects, managing timelines, budgets, scopes and details.
- Convert team requests into actionable projects
- Provide a holistic view of all the resources and availability at any one time
- 3-5+ years of project management experience specifically in regards to advertising, brand and/ or the digital space.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- WorkFront/Airtable or similar Project Management Experience a huge plus
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
In accordance with Equinox’s policies and our ongoing commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, their families, our members, and the community at large COVID-19 vaccines are required for employees in this position. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. In accordance with CDC's definition of fully vaccinated, full-course vaccination is defined as 14 days past an individual's last vaccination dose in their initial vaccine series (14 days past the second shot of a two-dose Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine; 14 days past the one-shot Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/.
All internal employees are encouraged to apply through Internal Job Portal on Connect.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.
Who We Are
This is where you can find the story that started it all and how we deliver the best experience time after time.Learn More
What Matters To Us
How do we stay on top? By letting our values drive our work and how we treat each other.Learn More
What We Offer
Our benefits and rewards support you in every way that matters.Learn More