Project Coordinator of Architecture & PlanningApply
Project Coordinator of Architecture & Planning
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Project Coordinator will assist the Architecture & Planning Department in creating design and drawing deliverables for Equinox facilities and ancillary projects. The Project Coordinator will also learn the fundamentals of Equinox design and planning, and will be expected to create plans for the completion of renovations to existing clubs and the construction of new clubs.
- Assist Project Managers in all phases of design and documentation for Equinox facilities and ancillary projects.
- Assist in creating conceptual space plans, blocking diagrams, detailed floor plans, and interior elevations.
- Create multimedia PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets in Excel, and text documents in Word
- Complete fitness equipment layouts in AutoCAD
- Assist in weekly package of deliverables for senior Design team
- Assist in developing prototypical spatial requirements. Create AutoCAD drawings of standard Equinox spaces, including square footage requirements, storage requirements, material requirements, etc.
- Assist in site surveys
- Help manage transmission of information to and from consultants and internal partners (downloads, uploads, file storage, etc.)
- Help catalogue and manage internal information and records
- Communicating with third parties, including vendors, consultants, general managers, and internal partners as necessary to execute facilities projects
- Degree in Architecture
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in construction documentation (ACAD) with an architecture firm required
- Fluent in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup, Illustrator & InDesign, Bluebeam
- Ability to create multimedia PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets in Excel, and text documents in Word
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.