Product Manager, Equinox MediaApply
Product Manager, Equinox Media
Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and
experiences that define it. In 2019, Equinox unveiled Equinox Hotels as a true culmination of its lifestyle brand promise, redefining the luxury hospitality experience to be a seamless extension of high-performance living. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
We are passionate about high-performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is seeking a Product Manager to help start a new business that sits at the intersection between digital and physical. Reporting to the VP of Product, this role will work closely with engineers, designers, operations, and business teams to create, evolve, and optimize features that drive growth, engagement, and retention across our product portfolio. The successful candidate will bring a product management skillset, get it done approach, and a desire to develop a deep understanding and empathy of our users.
- Support the ideation, development, and launch of innovative products.
- Support the product organization to define a roadmap and prioritize based on customer impact and business need.
- Produce detailed documentation and product artifacts and clearly communicate requirements to the development and design teams.
- Partner with design to create an intuitive user experience.
- Drive the day-to-day development process with a team of engineers and designers.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers throughout their lifecycle and turn user research and insights into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Communicate status at the executive level as well as the ground level - being able to go deep at the drop of a hat, while also being able to hit the headlines for a quick summary.
- 3+ years of direct product management experience
- Excellent communication, active listening and organization skills
- Strong opinions held loosely - no ego/ability to change your mind based on new information
- Working knowledge of how highly scaled digital/mobile products come together.
- Positive, Results-Oriented Attitude
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
Bonus points for:
- Personal passion for fitness and/or fit-tech
- Experience with data-driven products
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.
For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one our website at https://careers.equinox.com/