Product Designer - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Product Designer - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Equinox is looking for a product designer with a solid UX background to oversee a suite of apps and tools that empower Equinox’s frontlines to deliver the best possible customer experience. You’ll validate ideas and concepts quickly and design solutions meticulously —with attention to every state and detail.
What You’ll Do:
- End-to-end design from ideation through development
- Conduct research and utilize data to inform design approach
- Build intuitive user flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Partner with design peers, product managers, engineers, and cross-functional teams to build concept consensus
- Prototype rough concepts as well as detailed designs for concept validation, usability testing and stakeholder presentations
- Contributing to an evolving design system(s)
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
Who You Are:
- You have demonstrated experience defining strategic direction for product features.
- You are proficient at gathering and interpreting qualitative and quantitative learnings.
- You design conceptually while understanding how those big concepts get broken down into iterative sprints.
- You're highly skilled at designing complex workflows.
- You have a very high standard for visual design.
- You prefer creating experiences collaboratively with a team.
- Questioning everything is your default state.
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States