Product Analyst (temporary to permanent)Apply
Product Analyst (temporary to permanent)
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Our Consumer Technology Division is looking for a Product Analyst. The ideal candidate is interested in pursuing a career in Product Development, Digital Strategy, or Product Marketing. You are driven, ambitious, and possess excellent problem solving skills coupled with the ability to work well within a team to deliver smart solutions. Each member of Consumer Technology Division is a critical contributor to the success of our products. Your valuable contributions will be used daily by our passionate Equinox members. This position is a contract role located at our NYC Corporate Office in the Murray Hill Neighborhood of NYC.
The Product Analyst will work under the guidance of a Product Lead and will be tasked with the following:
- Create user stories, acceptance criteria, and manage tickets
- Assist the Product Lead to develop necessary artifacts to define and deliver digital products
- Attend and run stand-ups when the Product Lead is unable to do so
- Provide feature testing of end-to-end features
- Respond to reported issues and work with engineers to troubleshoot and develop tickets
- Pull basic analytics
- Technical writing and documentation
- 2+ years of prior work experience in a similar or related role
- Basic knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- An organized and systematic approach to problem solving
- The ability to partner within a multi-functional team that includes engineers
- An entrepreneurial attitude with a strong sense of reliability and ownership
- The ability to multi-task, context switch, and be flexible enough to go with the flow
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience working with software and data
- An understanding of basic analytics and reporting
- The ability to easily learn new applications and tools (ex: issue tracking system)
- A passion for health, fitness, and hospitality
- Project management and/or Scrum Master experience
- The ability to use design tools, such as Sketch or Adobe Create Suite
- A basic understanding of marketing and business development principles
- Experience working in a mobile, web, or back-end application development environment
- Experience working with an issue tracking system and/or content management system
- Analytics and SQL experience
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.