Product Analyst - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Product Analyst - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Our Technology Division is looking for a Product Analyst. The ideal candidate is interested in pursuing a career in Product Development with a focus on employee and member facing systems. You are driven, ambitious, and possess excellent problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to work well within a team to deliver smart solutions. Each member of Technology Division is a critical contributor to the success of our products. Your valuable contributions will be used daily by our passionate Equinox employees and members. This position is a full-time role located at our NYC Corporate Office in the Murray Hill Neighborhood of NYC.
The Product Analyst will work under the guidance of the Manager of Identity Systems and will be tasked with the following:
- Create user stories, acceptance criteria, and manage tickets for Identity Systems, User Provisioning, Employee Intranet, and Employee Mobile App
- Assist the Product Lead to develop necessary artifacts to define and deliver internal facing products on web and mobile, as well as 3rd party integrations
- Attend and run stand-ups when the Product Lead is unable to do so
- Provide feature testing of end-to-end features
- Look into and Respond to reported issues using SQL, log monitoring tools, and work with engineers to troubleshoot and develop tickets
- Pull basic analytics using SQL or other tools
- Technical writing and documentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with software and data
- Basic knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- An organized and systematic approach to problem solving
- The ability to partner within a multi-functional team that includes engineers
- An entrepreneurial attitude with a strong sense of reliability and ownership
- The ability to easily learn new applications and tools (ex: issue tracking system)
- A passion for health, fitness, and hospitality
- 2+ years of prior work experience in a similar or related role
- Project management and/or Scrum Master experience
- The ability to use database management tools, such as SQL
- A basic understanding of technology SDLC and business development principles
- Experience working in a mobile, web, or back-end application development environment
- Experience working with an issue tracking system such as JIRA and/or content management systems
- An understanding of basic analytics and reporting (SQL a huge plus)
- Scripting experience in Powershell, Python, or other general purpose programming languages a huge plus
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
In accordance with Equinox’s policies and our ongoing commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, their families, our members, and the community at large COVID-19 vaccines are required for employees in this position. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. Should you require accommodation for medical or religious needs, Equinox will engage in an interactive process with you to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided in accordance with applicable City, State and/or Federal law. Any approved accommodation will also include a requirement that unvaccinated employees submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a mask at all times when in an Equinox office or club location.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the Canada.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.