Personal Trainer Career Event- Hudson YardsApply
Personal Trainer Career Event- Hudson Yards
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is seeking talented individuals to join our Personal Training team!
Equinox will help you in maximize your career and maximize your life. Come see what makes us the industry gold standard, how you can get paid for continuing your PT education (Equinox Fitness Training Institute), and how our current growth opportunities might catapult your career forward at an alarming pace.
Current Personal Trainers, fitness enthusiasts, and career changers interested in a Personal Training position at our upcoming club opening in Hudson Yards.
An opportunity to learn about Equinox, interview with an Equinox department manager for a Personal Training position, and to meet other integral Equinox staff.
Wednesday February 13, 2019 at 1:30-4:30PM
To RSVP please apply.
- Current nationally recognized Personal Training certification (preferred)
- CPR/AED certification
- 1-3 yrs of previous Personal Training experience (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess honesty and personal integrity
- Possess passion, ambition, drive, and knowledge regarding the fitness industry
- Excel in time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Reliable, professional, computer literate, energetic, and friendly
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to perform all essential physical aspects of the position which may include standing, sitting, running, walking, jumping, squatting, bending, and reaching. As well as pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50 lbs at a time
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States