Operations Coordinator, EFTIApply
Operations Coordinator, EFTI
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
After founding Equinox Fitness Training Institute (EFTI) in 1993, Equinox has invested more resources in education and trainer development than any other existing fitness organization. EFTI is responsible for the scientific integrity of all movement, nutrition, and regeneration education behind the personal training model and ensuring the highest standards of program design excellence across all 100+ Equinox clubs.
In addition to leading the company wide MNR mission and supporting several other initiatives, the EFTI corporate team primarily drives the content and operations of the tiered in-house personal training curriculum, regional continuing education workshops, Master Instructor staff development, Fitness Manager content training, and other EFTI and PT department projects.
The purpose of the Operations Coordinator position is to provide integral systems management, administrative and technical support, and various project-based contributions to ensure the operational excellence of the EFTI department. The Operations Coordinator will proactively support consistent delivery of EFTI curricula and continuing education initiatives through steadfast execution and follow-through; resourcefulness and consistent drive for optimizing processes and the user experience; a passion for delivering results with integrity; and seamless collaboration with the corporate and regional EFTI team. Impeccable written communication, attention to detail, and organization skills are paramount.
- Serve as the systems administrator for the learning management system (LMS), which includes fielding support inquiries, coordinating live class attendance, auditing agreements and custom user groups, and managing multiple curricula courses/modules and enrollment
- Manage the EFTI department-wide page on the LMS by coordinating and updating content
- Own all reporting and data processing/analysis for all EFTI curricula and projects
- Provide pivotal support in the development and implementation of EFTI curricula and special programming
- Partner with EFTI Continuing Education Coordinator in arranging multiple workshops company-wide [full management during Coordinator’s maternity leave Jan-April 2020]
- Provide administrative and project support to all EFTI team members, such as responding to and tracking support inquiries from the field, auditing make-up classes, managing curricula enrollment, and coordinating workshops
- Manage general EFTI program initiatives and special projects as needed
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience, preferably in an operational role in fitness/health/wellness, education, or hospitality
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated systems management experience, including proactive solutions and optimization. LMS administration preferred.
- Established project management and operational excellence
- Ability to identify program and/or process issues and opportunities for improvement, align with senior team on solutions, and implement changes appropriately
- Ability to learn quickly and organize, prioritize, meet deadlines, and work autonomously
- Adaptable to changing job responsibilities and/or new project ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; natural rapport-builder
- Supreme attention to detail and organizational prowess
- Independent thinker, team player; autonomous executor who follows up and follows through (pro-active)
- Innate integrity and accountability
- Experience successfully managing a broad and varied workload
- Desire to be hands-on in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment
- Passionate and knowledgeable of the fitness/health/wellness industry
- Proven skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google suite (Drive, Forms, Sites), and internet resourcefulness
- Learning and Development experience a plus
- Based in NYC
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.