Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture, and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
We are currently hiring a Network Administrator to assist with the reliability, security, and efficiency of our data communications network.
Reporting to the Network Manager, the Network Administrator will use their skills and expertise to deploy, configure, maintain, and monitor all active network equipment, ensuring seamless network operations.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and support the network, including software and hardware installation/configuration
- Management of cisco, palo alto, and juniper firewalls
- Management of club server rooms
- Travel to clubs for troubleshooting network related issues and infrastructure
- Design, Implement and troubleshoot wireless infrastructure
- Work closely with Security Team on industry best practices
- Serve as a point of escalation for level 2-3 & complex service desk issues.
- Work with vendors to resolve software and hardware issues.
- Collaborate with cloud team in supporting and maintaining AWS and Azure environment
- Maintain server environment stability through review of monitoring tools.
- Participate in the on-call rotation schedule for after hours and weekends.
- Participate in infrastructure design planning and implementation.
- Lead Infrastructure projects and perform project management tasks as required.
- Document all routine tasks, incidents, change management scheduling and tracking, and database policies, standards.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or a related field (preferred)
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within the Information Technology field
- Possess technical prowess with a variety of hardware and software
- Thrive in collaborative environments
- Have a good working knowledge of cisco wireless, switching platforms
- Have excellent troubleshooting skills and documentation capabilities
- Are open to new technologies and provide input
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Are an effective communicator (both verbal and written) and work well cross-functionally
- Have a customer-focused mindset and ability to multi-task
- Have good working knowledge of AWS, Azure and GCP network connectivity options
Pay Transparency: Min $70K - Max $80K
This role is on-site/in the clubs.Additional Information
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
THE EQUINOX EXPERIENCE
Looking to learn more about what the Equinox experience really means? Explore how we create a culture that is supportive, inspiring, and motivating.