Membership Advisor Hiring Event –ManhattanApply
Membership Advisor Hiring Event –Manhattan
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Membership Advisors at Equinox are the front line business drivers and brand ambassadors in our exclusive communities. We are a results-driven organization and our successful Membership Advisors are responsible for the lion share of those results and impressive growth.
Are you looking for?
- Comprehensive training program focused on: sales, lead generation & marketing, exercise science, fitness programming, luxury brand communications, business analytics, & systems
- Experience building and growing a business for a luxury lifestyle brand
- Leadership development. Many of the most senior leaders at Equinox started as Membership Advisors.
- Career growth opportunities in the following functions: Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Operations
- Satisfaction! You’ll have great satisfaction knowing you are improving every new member’s life and saving some by selling the Equinox lifestyle
- Energetic and fun work environment … we work hard but we play hard, too!
- Complimentary membership to Equinox!
- Full health benefits, 401(k) with matching, employee discounts at our Shop, Spa, Pilates & Personal Training
- Annual earning potential over $100k
Do you have?
- Proven ability to deliver results
- Passion for health and fitness
- Exceptional ability to build relationships and rapport
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- Preferred, not required: A 4-year college degree or related sales, customer service or hospitality experience
Our Membership Advisors earn a base salary, uncapped incentive plan, complimentary membership, comprehensive benefits package, 401k, and more.
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.