Member Admin RepresentativeApply
Member Admin Representative
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Member Admin Representative will sit in our Park Ave, NYC office and report into the Director of Membership Administration.
- Employees will contribute to and consistently apply Equinox’s policies and procedures by effectively working with all Equinox personnel without to regard to race, religion, age, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability
- Field all member & club calls regarding but not limited to the following: general feedback/questions, billing inquiries, monthly promotions, EQX app assistance, Freezes
- Audit of all member agreements and provide support to the field through processes - residential & corporate, domestic & international
- Timely completion of specific daily, weekly or otherwise assigned tasks
- Update member name/address changes.
- Respond to Members & Field alike within 24 hours.
- Must be able to handle office procedures and high telephone volume.
- Computer literate, enthusiastic, motivated & committed to providing 5-star customer service to members and the field alike
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills
- Word and Excel proficient and solid working knowledge of enterprise system (MoSo)
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.