Marketing Manager, CRM Technology & Analytics – Equinox FitnessApply
Marketing Manager, CRM Technology & Analytics – Equinox Fitness
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is hiring a Marketing Manager, CRM Technology & Analytics to join our growing CRM & Member Marketing team. You will be the day-to-day executional owner of our CDP (Customer Data Platform) and set up cross-channel campaigns in thoughtful, strategic ways, while also reporting on end business results. You are passionate about and familiar with marketing technology tools, particularly within the CRM space — prior CDP experience a major plus. You are highly analytical and enjoy getting in the weeds on segmentation and customer journey set up, while also thinking more strategically about what will drive business results. The CRM Manager will report into the Director, CRM.
- Build large scale, multi-channel CRM programs within the Customer Data Platform, seeded in the consumer/member lifecycle across a variety of business initiatives
- Define customer segmentation, build multi-channel journeys and A/B tests, and report on business performance within the Customer Data Platform
- Work cross-functionally, partnering with Technology, Data, and Marketing teams to execute on strategies that drive retention, long-term customer value and acquire new customers
- Strong ability to strategize and pull together disparate pieces of information
- Report on project performance, ultimately using the data and insights to refine the CRM plans
- 3-6 years of experience with omnichannel marketing, open to brand or agency experience, specifically shopper marketing agency experience.
- Experience in online CRM and Campaign Management tools and any other personalized digital tools — CDP experience a major plus
- Proven experience with audience segmentation, outlining customer journeys and omnichannel activation
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage, implement and analyze a wide range of initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to disseminate ideas and findings to varying groups/levels of stakeholders
- Analytical and thoughtful – open to testing new ideas and work towards validating results
- Strong interest in using data to derive insights to build a strategy that ultimately solves a business problem
- BA required
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.