Kids Club Coordinator, Sports Club New York - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Kids Club Coordinator, Sports Club New York - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Furthermore are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 170 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London & Toronto.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
We are looking for an energetic, creative and enthusiastic Kid’s Club Manager to join the Equinox team at its state-of-the-art fitness club! This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to work with children in an atmosphere of professionalism and exclusivity.
- Ensuring an interactive environment between all children
- Providing a safe and comfortable environment for all children
- Ensuring club programming is properly implemented and executed
- Assisting GM/AGM with scheduling and shift coverage
- Assisting GM/AGM with hiring, training, coaching and development of Kid’s Club staff
- Assisting GM/AGM with budgeting
- Must possess proven experience in working with children of multiple age ranges in a group setting
- CPR certification or a willingness to obtain a CPR certification within 30 days of employment is required
- A warm and patient demeanor along with excellent communication and multi-tasking skills are essential
- Builds effective relationships and partnerships with fellow employees, colleagues, supervisors and clients
- Complies with and enforces all company policies and procedures, embraces and supports company initiatives
- Minimum Bachelors in Education or Masters in Early Childhood Education.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on services, products and much more.
HOW TO LEARN MORE
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.comAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE