Kids' Club Associates - Brookfield PlaceApply
Kids' Club Associates - Brookfield PlaceOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Q are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 130 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London & Toronto.
We are passionate about high-performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Kids' Club Associates to join the Equinox team at its state-of-the-art fitness clubs located in New York City. This is a great position for a candidate looking to work with children in an atmosphere of professionalism and exclusivity.Qualifications
- Professionally greet members, guests and children of members and guests.
- Respond to member questions, concerns and discrepancies
- Maintain an orderly and clean work area
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to work opening/closing/mid-day shifts
- Providing a safe and comfortable environment for all children
- Ensuring an interactive environment between all children
- Provide the highest level of customer service to members, prospective members, and guests
- Aid other departments with other related tasks
- Must possess proven experience in working with children of multiple age ranges in a group setting
- CPR certification or a willingness to obtain a CPR certification within 30 days of employment is required
- A warm and patient demeanor along with excellent communication and multi-tasking skills are essential
- Over the age of 18
- One year of experience in working with young children
- College degree or college credits in a field related to child development or equivalent life experience.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to perform all essential physical aspects of the position which may include standing, sitting, running, walking, jumping, squatting, bending, and reaching. As well as pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50 lbs at a time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE