Junior Art Director, Social MediaApply
Junior Art Director, Social Media
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Junior Art Director for Social Media, co-reporting into the Senior Art Director and Director of Social Media Marketing, will be responsible for creating social-first on-brand social executions that spans all platforms.
The ideal candidate will be a digital and social trendsetter at the forefront of what is now, new and next in design, content trends, storytelling, new technology and emerging platforms, pop culture, and everything in between. He/she will be a critical member in developing strategic content that is social-first, based on consumer content consumption behaviors, informed by analytics and balanced with brand pillars. Our goal is to push creative boundaries and create engaging content across all channels.
- Generate original and strategic visual concepts, mood boards and layouts in response to briefs
- Build out boards, presentation materials
- Translate Equinox brand identity into video/motion and graphic social content concepts and work collaboratively with our in-house video animator/editor to execute
- Work hand-in-hand with in-house Creative team to develop social executions from existing concepts
- Prep/run simple shoots, liaise with directors/photographers and manage shoot process from concept through to execution in collaboration with a Producer
- Partner with a Social Copywriter to develop and deliver concepts
- Have full understanding of social best practices, content performance and analytics-backed insights
- Design gifs, Giphy stickers, social templates and other graphic treatments
- Build out evergreen brand content and create real-time content and graphics for Stories
- 5+ years in a designer/art director capacity at a lifestyle publisher, advertising agency or luxury level fashion or service driven brand
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or Illustration preferred
- Passion and enthusiasm for design
- Mastery of full Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD
- Demonstrate core understanding of editorial layout and composition
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.