Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high-performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Equinox Fitness is seeking an exceptional Infrastructure Administrator who will ensure the technical/operational stability throughout the organization by managing client systems and technologies in support the computing needs of the organization.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and support servers, including software and hardware installation/configuration
- Management of Office 365 platform (Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Exchange Online)
- Management of Microsoft Teams direct routing
- Management of SBC Audiocodes
- Operate within ServiceNow and Jira for issues and Task lists.
- Design, Implement and troubleshoot virtualization using VMware
- Work closely with Security Team on security patches and industry best practices
- Serve as a point of escalation for level 2-3 & complex service desk issues.
- Work with vendors to resolve software and hardware issues.
- Collaborate with cloud team in supporting and maintaining AWS and Azure environment
- Maintain server environment stability through review of monitoring tools.
- Participate in the on-call rotation schedule for after hours and weekends.
- Participate in infrastructure design planning and implementation.
- Lead Infrastructure projects, and perform project management tasks as required.
- Document all routine tasks, incidents, change management scheduling and tracking, and database policies, standards.
- Implement, support and maintain backups to on prem virtual tape libraries and cloud
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or a related field (preferred)
- Possess certifications in ACMT, MCSA, MCSE or MCP, VCP
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Information Technology field
- Possess technical prowess with a variety of hardware and software
- Thrive in collaborative environments
- Have a good working knowledge of Active Directory, GSuite, Office365 and cloud platforms
- Have excellent troubleshooting skills and documentation capabilities
- Able to administer and manage Slack communication tool
- Can support Zoom video conferencing and troubleshoot issues
- Are open to new technologies and provide input and feedback
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Are an effective communicator (both verbal and written) and work well cross-functionally
- Have a customer-focused mindset and ability to multi-task
- Experience with Skype for Business Server 2015 in a hybrid environment (Chat, Video and Voice). The candidate must have some experience in troubleshooting issue related to VOIP.
- Have good working knowledge of PowerShell scripting for automation of Active Directory, Office 365, Azure AD, and basic Windows services.
Pay Transparency: Min $90K - Max $100KAdditional Information
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
THE EQUINOX EXPERIENCE
Looking to learn more about what the Equinox experience really means? Explore how we create a culture that is supportive, inspiring, and motivating.