HRIS Coordinator - Equinox Fitness Clubs
HRIS Coordinator - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture, and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Reporting to the HRIS Manager in the People Services department, the HRIS Coordinator will assist in the facilitation of HR system processes and procedures throughout the employee lifecycle. The HRIS Coordinator will provide administrative HR system support by working with the HR and field management teams to ensure the accurate, timely and efficient processing of HR system transactions. The HRIS Coordinator will also participate in a variety of HRIS projects to help support our high growth organization.
- Evaluates and approves submitted system requests to ensure integrity of people data.
- Communicates, educates, and enforces business process rules and policies.
- Performs regular audits to ensure data integrity and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Performs system security administration such as role assignments for all end users.
- Participates in the testing of upgrades, patches/fixes, new applications or modules and program/interface changes that affect the Company’s HR systems.
- Utilizes HRIS system (UltiPro) to run various reports and create basic ad hoc reports.
- Partner with HR team to roll-out business process enhancements and improvements.
- Documents and maintains thorough HRIS end-user processes and procedures.
- Troubleshoots and offers technical assistance in support of Payroll, Human Resources, IT and Equinox employee population.
- Assists with identifying areas for process improvement.
- Provides HRIS training and customer service support to all system end users.
- Provides assistance to HRIS Manager and perform all other duties as required based on the needs of the business.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, HR, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of HRIS or similar field experience
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with the proven ability to take initiative to complete assignments and responsibilities.
- A commitment to providing exceptional service to employees at all levels of the organization
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of UltiPro or comparable HCM software preferred.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills to all levels of the organization.
- Effectively problem-solve and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks with strict attention to detail.
- Maintains discretion in matters of confidentiality at all times.
Pay Transparency: Min $50,000 - Max $65,000Additional Information
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.
Who We Are
This is where you can find the story that started it all and how we deliver the best experience time after time.Learn More
What Matters To Us
How do we stay on top? By letting our values drive our work and how we treat each other.Learn More
What We Offer
Our benefits and rewards support you in every way that matters.Learn More