Growth MarTech Manager - Equinox PlusApply
Growth MarTech Manager - Equinox PlusOverview
Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world’s most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it.
In 2019, Equinox unveiled its new on-demand fitness streaming platform, Equinox Plus. This venture blends digital and in-real life experiences across hardware and personalized content representing its portfolio of brands. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group’s ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.Job Description
This is an opportunity to drive marketing technology [MarTech] project management at Equinox Plus, the first digital + physical fitness subscription featuring preeminent fitness content across modalities (cycling: SoulCycle; run: Precision Run; strength: Equinox, etc.). You will join a quickly growing New York-based team that is armed with a modern marketing stack and doing advanced work at the intersection of web / mobile / offline. You will be responsible for the evaluation, onboarding, implementation, and enhancement of all of our marketing tech; including marketing attribution, CRM platforms, data platforms, and more.
WHO YOU ARE
- A product manager or marketer with years of experience onboarding and amplifying key tech platforms
- Experienced with MMPs and attribution tools such as Adjust, Branch, Google Analytics, RockerBox, etc
- Experienced with CRM/messaging platforms like Braze, Iterable, Intercom, etc
- Experienced with data/CDPs like mParticle or Segment
- Experienced with other MarTech platforms such as AB testing, heatmapping, and more
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS
- Own the relationship with all of our third-party partners across the MarTech stack
- Build the specs in conjunction with the product, engineering, and data teams for the onboarding and implementation of new tools
- Enhance the integrations and partner with key stakeholders to better utilize product features to make the marketing organization more data-centric
- Partner with data insights and data science to build advanced attribution models, churn models, and more
- 6+ years experience in a data-oriented marketing or product role in a fast-paced startup environment, ideally a B2C subscription-based content business
- Ability to operate as both a strategist / leader and roll up your sleeves to execute
- Strong technical knowledge of the integration of various MarTech tools
- Knowledge of mobile app marketing using modern link tracking / link redirect / deep linking platforms (Branch, AppsFlyer, Adjust)
- Ability to move quickly and drive collaborative teams to a solution, including finding alternatives to projects that require heavy involvement from Engineering
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Advanced data modeling and technical skills a plus
At Equinox Plus, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more resilient company. We celebrate unique points of view and experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability and ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's successes. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.