Full Time Social Media / Audience Development Freelancer - FurthermoreApply
Full Time Social Media / Audience Development Freelancer - Furthermore
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Furthermore from Equinox is the leading digital publication for high performance lifestyle content. The newly branded Furthermore site re-launched in March 2019 and delivers definitive, expert-vetted science in beautiful ways through proprietary articles, photography and videos that combine in-house fitness and wellness expertise with global tastemakers in travel, food, fashion and technology. Go further. Want more. http://www.furthermore.equinox.com
The Social Media and Audience Development Freelancer will report to the Senior Manager of Marketing and Social and will work closely with the editorial and creative teams to ideate, post, analyze, and optimize performance across our content channels. This role will also contribute to our audience growth goals in not only social but email and site.
- Implement performance-driven strategies in order to increase following, engagement, and traffic
- Work cross-functionally to create strategic social media launch plans for partnerships and new initiatives
- Build community on social and email by responding to inquiries and comments and extracting trends
- Pitch innovative content strategies relevant to each platform
- Conduct in depth analyses of story performance across all channels and provide weekly reports
- Develop, execute, and report on influencer marketing campaigns for different verticals
- Identify opportunities for paid social boosts and traffic-driving campaigns
- Manage content calendar and posting schedule across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field
- 2-3 years working in a social media / audience development role at a fast-growing company
- Experience and knowledge of Hootsuite, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics, Sailthru or related ESP, Dash Hudson
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Ability to concept and implement creative strategies
- Results-driven with a background in analytics
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.