Financial Analyst, Treasury - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Financial Analyst, Treasury - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Equinox is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated Financial Analyst to join our Treasury team. As a Financial Analyst, you will prepare daily cash positions, cash forecasts, daily management reports, and handle the daily treasury transaction and accounting functions.
The ideal candidate will have strong financial and analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment. This role reports into our Treasury Manager and sits at our office on 1 Park Avenue, New York, NY.
- Responsible for the company and the brands’ daily cash position, working capital requirements, and weekly cash forecast to ensure optimal use of the corporation's cash assets
- Monitor and analyze corporate-wide daily cash levels
- Open, amend & close bank accounts, maintain the bank account database and update signatories as required
- Oversee daily banking activities and transactions processing
- Review cash payment procedures to ensure optimal cash flow, minimal payment system risk, and maximum security of funds in accordance with company policy.
- Initiate cash movements via wire transfers or ACH
- Produce daily\weekly\monthly treasury reports for management
- Post daily cash entries
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or Accounting
- 2+ years of treasury/cash management experience
- Mastery of Excel; must possess the ability to build and update complex, dynamic financial models and reporting templates
- Results oriented with a strong attention to detail, ability to proactively manage multiple concurrent responsibilities
- Must be a team player who understands the importance of the role as a key support function to the operating team and be able to work independently
- Working knowledge of GAAP and basic accounting principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/