Executive Creative Director - Equinox Fitness ClubsApply
Executive Creative Director - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.Job Description
THE EQUINOX STUDIO
The internal team at Equinox excels in the development and production of omni-channel communications that are content-rich and data-driven. Our owned marketing ecosystem is robust. We have a leading social media program, strong editorial presence, a utility-driven website and mobile app as well as a sophisticated email and CRM offering. The team works directly with marketing, Operations and Sales teams at Equinox. We are unique in the way we resource projects, putting together highly effective cross-capability teams that are often non-traditional, pulling from individuals from creative, data, strategy and creative technology.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
- Be accountable for leading the standards and consistency of Brand identity and voice across all member engagement channels.
- Direct the ideation, presentation and execution of all marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Curate creative concepts that are integrated across all member touch-points – from digital to club to experiential.
- Be a highly-collaborative leader in driving integration of our in-house Studio teams as well as with business unit and marketing team leaders.
- Build your team internally inclusive of all facets of multi-media engagement spectrum e.g., video, photography, digital and direct.
- 15+ years of experience, with experience at the Group Creative Director level or higher, in a creative digitally-led agency or in-house creative team.
- Have led teams in the creation and launch of highly-successful integrated marketing campaigns across multiple media touch-points, with social media being a core channel.
- Are well versed in data and analytics as a core part of briefing, concept development and optimization of creative when it’s in market.
- Have an expertise in storytelling and content marketing that is activated and coordinated across channels both online and offline.
- Are experienced in developing PR’able brand moments that infuse creativity, PR, influencer and paid media to deliver key results.
- Have deep experience in creating digital assets at all budget levels – low, medium and high.
- Have strong communication skills and are able to work collaboratively both across channels and departments.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited by the challenges that come along with building a disruptive business.
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/