Executive Content Producer - Equinox Fitness Clubs
Executive Content Producer - Equinox Fitness ClubsOverview
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life - and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
Equinox is seeking a Executive Content Producer seasoned in brand storytelling for all channels.
Reporting directly to the Sr Director of Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for end-to-end creation of content for a multitude of platforms, but primarily for digital channels.
You’ll have a proven track record of producing a multitude of compelling and elevated content from high level brand creative to more nimble and agile work and will thrive in a fast-moving and demanding work environment. You’ll be deeply creative, with a high taste level and fluency in all elements of content creation, with strong organizational skills. You’re someone people defer to and rely on to get things done.
- Own content production for Equinox across all channels
- Support Creative, Marketing, Digital and Social teams in the creation of brand content work that ensures strategic positioning intent is executed across all deliverables
- Oversee the creative development and production process to ensure quality and accuracy
- Work hand-in-hand with the Creative Team, especially the Executive Creative Director and Creative Strategist to ensure clear communication with all cross-functional partners and internal clients
- Own every step of the content production journey, from understanding concept through to execution and delivery
- Own project timelines and budgets
- Liaise with agents and production companies on behalf of the creative team
- Prepare bids
- Manage internal talent casting processes
- Continually assess effectiveness of workflow, processes, and resources to ensure quality, timely and cost-effective delivery of content
- 5+ years of production experience
- Superlative logistical and planning skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects concurrently
- Strong drive for executional excellence
- Exceptional time and process management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to make decisions based upon an understanding of the Equinox brand
- Deep knowledge and understanding of current trends in video and photo production
- Passion for creativity and knowledge of photographers and directors
- Proven knowledge and understanding of all major social and digital channels and how to execute and prepare assets for those channels
- Ongoing commitment to learning and understanding changes and evolutions in the field
- Strong portfolio of prior work
- Strong analytical, prioritization, problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Working knowledge of AICP bids
- Experience with Digital Asset Management for Rights/Licensing/Usage
- BONUS: Knowledge of AirTable (or WorkFront/ASANA/Jira/TRELLO) Project Management Software
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
All potential employees are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon an offer of employment unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise In accordance with Equinox’s policies and our ongoing commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, their families, our members, and the community at large COVID-19 vaccines are required for employees in this position. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. In accordance with CDC's definition of fully vaccinated, full-course vaccination is defined as 14 days past an individual's last vaccination dose in their initial vaccine series (14 days past the second shot of a two-dose Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine; 14 days past the one-shot Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
"High Performance Living”
Join our Talent Network and get Equinox news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
You have not viewes any jobs recently.
You have not saved any jobs.
Looking to learn more about who we are, what we stand for, and what the Equinox experience really is? Explore how we go beyond fitness to create a culture that is supportive, drives you forward, and never settles for less than the best.
Who We Are
This is where you can find the story that started it all and how we deliver the best experience time after time.Learn More
What Matters To Us
How do we stay on top? By letting our values drive our work and how we treat each other.Learn More
What We Offer
Our benefits and rewards support you in every way that matters.Learn More